Evacuation is a quest in Torment: Tides of Numenera.
As you were dallying in the mere and talking to Mazzof, the Sorrow finally broke down the barriers surrounding Miel Avest and invaded it. Your task now is to save your skin - and others, if need be.
- This crisis is a large one - and a test of your skills. Technically, all you need to do is reach the teleport pad, but to maximize the benefits, you should make an effort to save trapped castoffs, either by removing obstacles in their way or talking to them. Notably, the other castoffs will not stand by idly and activate the generators to remove Sorrow flames as well - and fight back as well as they can. Sometimes passing through the Sorrow fire is worth it, as it costs some HP to do so, but doesn't instantly kill you.
- You're on a time-limit. Every one complete turn, a new Sorrow Fragment will emerge. After three complete turns...the Sorrow itself appears. Now you're on an extremely tight time limit, as it instakills folk - and wrecks the teleport platform.
- Smash the rubble in your way using Might (Smashing) to gain access to a castoff and (left) and the arguing pair of castoffs (right). The dead body has the Kaleidoscopic Merecaster and Liquid Death oddity.
- To save Elkeshai, simply activate the generator to the north.
- To save Melmoth, you need to use Intellect (Intimidation). You only get one chance to do it.
- To get out to the pad, you need to clear the debris using Speed (Quick Fingers, Lore: Mystical), then Might (Smashing) or Speed (Lore: Machinery, Perception) Except that isn't much of a help, as the Sorrow wrecks it. Aadiriis will volunteer to delay it - nothing you say will dissuade her - and buy you time.
- The last one between you and the feretory needs more Might (Smashing).
- Reach the feretory. You need THREE actions to turn it on. Do it. Pray the Sorrow is delayed long enough (you can use Tidal Surge to force a connection and bypass the requirement for three actions). Welcome to the Bloom. You are welcomed by Dracogen.