One True Love
One True Love is a side quest in Torment: Tides of Numenera.
Omahdon, a man I met at the Caravanserai, is looking for his lost love, Perseia. He says that she suffers from a madness that causes her to flee from imagined dangers, and he has been trying to catch up to her for years. Omahdon tracked Perseia to Sagus Cliffs, and he asked me to help him look for her.
- After talking to Omahdon, make a beeline for Tranquility's lounge. Examine the night table. Use Might (Smashing) to force it open or Speed (Quick Fingers) to pick the lock. You'll find the Antique Hair Clip.
- Return the comb to Omahdon, who will request that you talk to Tranquility and interrogate her as to why she lied to him. Tranquility will admit it - and point out that Omahdon himself is to blame. He states that Perseia and he met in the Valley and fell in love, when in reality, he is an obsessed, dangerous maniac who resurrected her from the dead, expecting her to fall in love with him.
- She will ask what you are planning to do. You can decide to try and convince Omahdon to let Perseia go, throw him off the trail, or try and bring them together. You can also use Intellect (Persuasion) to suggest that Perseia put Omahdon in a trance - if you know of her abilities.
- Return to Omahdon at any rate. If you want to convince him to abandon his pursuit, you can purse that line of conversation and use Intellect (Persuasion) to have him abandon it.
- Convincing Omahdon to abandon his pursuit results in just the experience reward.