The Sacred Chronicle of High Father Calaval is a book of great importance for the Order of Truth and written by Doroa of the Silent Song. It's a biography of Calaval and how he came to create the Order of Truth.
It should be noted that the author of the book is the grandniece of Calaval.
Some chapters (listed below) of this book can be found in the real-word short story The Amber Monolith.
- Chapter IX: Wind of Iron - In which we learn the lesson of dedication.
- Chapter X: Alone (content lost) - In which we learn the lesson of loss.
- Chapter XI: Entering the Obeslisk - In which we learn the lesson of perseverance.
- Chapter XII: Hunted in the Dark - In which we learn the lesson of ingenuity.
- Chapter XIII: Machine's Heart - In which we learn the lesson of comprehension and understanding.
- The Amber Monolith (First appearance)
|This article is a stub. You can help Numenera Wiki by .|