Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Sticha Lair is a location in Torment: Tides of Numenera.
These caverns have been excavated by the sticha and serve as their home and spawning ground.
Points of interest
- Entering the lair immediately triggers a crisis. You have two goals here: Steal three egg clusters (if you want to make sure that the city has an edge over the sticha) and reach the exit into the Buried Crossroads, to access the Changing God's sanctuary.
- The sticha will become aggressive if they detect you. Bringing a group with Stealth skills is highly recommended, as it makes sneaking through the lair much easier - and avoids antagonizing the sticha needlessly.
- In order to steal the eggs, you need to reach each cluster and interact with it. The clusters have different options for interaction, however, it takes one action to open each and another to secure the eggs.
- The northwestern cluster: You can use Might (Smashing) to destroy the eggs or Speed (Quick Fingers, Lore: Natural) to puncture the membrane and loot them. With Intellect you can use either Persuasion or Deception together with Lore: Natural to convince the sticha breeders to surrender the eggs. Then you can use Speed (Quick Fingers) to collect them. If the Castoff has the Tidal Surge skill, you can use it to attune to the nests and make them open themselves with ease.
- The eastern cluster: You can smash the eggs or tear open the membrane to expose the eggs. With Intellect (Lore: Mystical and Lore: Natural), you can sap the nest's energy and expose it that way.
- The southwestern cluster: You can use Might (Smashing) to destroy the nest and eggs or Might (Lore: Natural) to crack it open. Then you can use Speed (Quick Fingers) to snatch the contents.
- Afterwards, you can either leave the way you came or head to the Buried Crossroads. Note that there's an alcove by the exit that contains some shins and Brood's Ears. There's another alcove by the acid pool to the east that has Odd Gloves in it.
- The area is filled with six sticha of different ages, periodically using echolocation to check their surroundings. You can interact with the musical statues to throw them off your trail (they will automatically receive the captivated fettle, forcing them to approach the statues).