- A year on the Ninth World lasts 313 days, each spreading on 28 hours. Reference: Torment: Tides of Numenera
Where exactly is this information on the cited ref? --CompleCCity (talk) 09:08, 1 March 2017 (UTC)
- Early in the game. In a conversation in the Reef of Dead Worlds, Aligern casualy mention something about the day lasting 28 hours. For the number of days, it comes from a conversation with one of the levies guarding the execution of Ris (What times is left for you to, or something like that) and he responds that he is X days old, and also says the number of days in the standard calendar left form him before his life will end. NanoLuuke (talk) 06:51, 2 March 2017 (UTC)
- Okay. I have to admit, I'm not playing the game, only had promised somebody to keep an eye on the wiki. I noticed your ref when browsing the recent changes, followed the link, but couldn't find the information.
- After your reply here I first wanted to remove the link format, leaving only the title of the game – because if you place a link as a reference, the information has to be somewhere on the linked page, which isn't the case here. But instead I now link to those characters, and add "dialog" to the ref. I think this is better – and perhaps someday those dialogs are part of the wiki information, too.
- While doing this I found a probable page double: Ris and Ris Goon – are those the same? --CompleCCity (talk) 11:49, 3 March 2017 (UTC)
- So the page would have to be named "Ris' Goon", or "Ris's Goon", or both possibilities with a lower-case "goon"? --CompleCCity (talk) 13:28, 3 March 2017 (UTC)