Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Gullet is a location in Torment: Tides of Numenera.
The Gullet is one of the deepest parts of the Maw, where... Well, where anything is possible.
Points of interest
- Welcome to the gullet. Talk to Vonetion to get a sample of the horrors awaiting you, then move on. The Gullet is three chambers arranged around a central pool of foul liquid. To enter the Nethermost Cavity and eventually the heart, you need to climb down the drain after stopping the flow of liquid.
- The first tube can be sealed using the Sealant Spray or Sealant Bomb you can recover from a downed armored suit on the ground, in the far room of the Gullet.
- The second tube can be tied into a knot using Speed (Quick Fingers) or use the Obedient Rope to do the same (the rope does cause the Predatory Echoes to go berserk).
- The third requires you to use the Sealant Bomb or the white Synth Egg pilfered off the murden to plug up the tube.
- Climb down the pool to get into the cavity below.
- If you have the Magmatic Annulet, you can take control of the cluster of tongues with Intellect and send the Predatory Echoes away (clearing the way for you), sense what's outside the chamber, or reopen the portal to the shrine (which is impossible, but worth a try).
- The Predatory Echoes bar way to loot, which includes the Disruption Blade.
- Further ahead stands a feral murden. With Concentration you can try to push through the psychic noise to get closer to it and kill it. Alternatively, you can use the Magmatic Annulet to knock it out. Both ways give you the Synth Egg and Candy Dispenser.
- Standing over the whirlpool is Siowan. Talk to him to learn of his desires.
- If you fed Aligern to the maw in Little Nihliesh, there will be an echo of him by the whirlpool, which you can talk to. If the real Aligern is in the party, he will ask you to kill the echo.
- If you fed Coty to the maw in Little Nihliesh, there will be an echo of him by the whirlpool. Talk to him to learn that he is trying to save an echo of his sister from drowning in the whirlpool. Pulling his sister out will bring them peace and cause them to disappear.
- If you let Callistege feed the maw in the Shrine of Great Chila, there will be an echo of her nearby, which you can talk to. If Callistege is in the party, she will interject in the conversation, and will talk to you after.
- Artaglio is in the Northeast if you previously let him be devoured by the maw in Chiurgeon Slump. He will confront you but you can help him by absorbing him in to your mind. He will appear in the Calm as a reflection.
- To the northeast is the aforementioned construct. You can salvage the Sealant Spray from it and the Sealant Bomb with Speed (Quick Fingers, Lore: Machinery). Examining it multiple times produces the Diffractory Lens. Talk to Dakore nearby.
- You can rest in the folds near the suit. With the Magmatic Annulet, you can commune with the Bloom tongues and force an ancient maw to reveal itself. To open it, interact with it to learn what it wants. After that, you can use Intellect (Persuasion) on Siowan to make him open it, or cut it open with the Transdimensional Scalpel. It leads to the Chamber of Bones.
- In the lower-left chamber you find Herja, if you fed her to the maw. You can use Intellect (Persuasion or Deception) to stop her from attacking you and make her disappear (if you are Indigo tide dominant, the persuasion option will automatically succeed, and if you are Silver tide dominant, the deception option will automatically succeed). If you approach the echoes, they will attack. Loot the corpse to find the Obedient Rope.